Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shine Forth

Evening finds me deep in the valley
Enveloped in the darkness
I sing and my voice
Becomes the light
I am my voice
I Am light
And the darkness
Comprehended it not.

Word wrapped in flesh I am
Love is light personified
I Am love and love is all
God is Love and Love is all
I Am God and God is Love
And Love is all
I Am All

I am meditating in the depths of the valley
Allowing spirit winds to pass
Over around through me
I breathe in life
Life breathes in me
Breath becomes a vehicle
Transports me ever upward

Elevated above all troubles
My voice shines forth
I then stand still and know
That I Am
The essence of beauty
The essence of life
Light personified and
I am good.

I sit at the foot of the Holy Mountain
Drink cleansing water from the
River flowing down
I am the river
I am the mountain
I am love and love is all
I Am All.

Shining forth in the realization
That I Am Divine
I light my own pathway to walk through
Knowing that I have all that I need
Because I AM All that I need.

And the darkness
Comprehended it not.

No comments:

Post a Comment