Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shamir

(I first posted this piece in a private group on Blackplanet.)

Shamir...
Your name immortalized in song
My heart sings to you
I long to
Feel what I did when you were near me
Calling your name now,
Love, do you hear me

Shamir
I see your eyes
Staring at my soul like my skin's
Not there
See heaven and hell in your stare
Everyday you brought me there
Shamir

My life was crazy with you
Going insane without you
Nightly visions I dream I'm inside you
Waging war inside you

Shamir
The Immortal
In your soul burned eternal fire
Hot like my desire
For you, 'I was consumed and
I swear I didn' care
Shamir, my love,
You were leading me to hell

Then you left me
In the middle of the road
Knowing that my very soul
I would have sold
Just to hear you call my name once more
To feel your breath brush my ear once more...

Shamir, my love
I cry for you
And I know you do not love me
The thickness of your lust has consumed me
Till nothing of me is left
But this intense desire
And this song my heart sings

Shamir....

No comments:

Post a Comment