Sunday, February 7, 2010

When The Saints Go Marchin' In!!!

Hey folks, what up? I'm sitting here listening to my little cousins rappin their own special "Who Dat" song. I know everybody got one these days, but if I could only figure out how and where to upload this joint you'll know why it's something special.

I figure if I keep bouncin, I'll stop fidgetin... Do ya'll know how long we've been waiting for this day? Man, the night the Saints won the playoffs something occured to me: Franklin's got it's first black mayor, the U.S. got it's first black president, and now, in 2010, Black and Gold Superbowl?!!! We better get our minds right, cuz I'm startin to think 2012 really might be the end of it all. For real. LOL.

Nah, seriously, ya'll enjoy the game because I know I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment