Thursday, August 20, 2009

Your Spirit Will Bear Witness

One of my cousins recently came to me for some spiritual advice, but first asked me the question: Do you still have God's anointing on your life? Now, knowing that I teach people that the Spirit of the Creator is within all of us, of course any who know me and know my teachings well will know that my answer to that question is always "Yes". However, I qualify that to the ones who don't know by telling them that whatever the Spirit tells me needs to bear witness with what the Spirit tells them. In other words, I'm not going to come with any new revelation and if I do, then it will still open up a remembrance within the person--there will be a point in which the person snaps his or her fingers and says, "You know what, I knew that!"

Well, tonight I received confirmation of that very part of my teaching. Not that it hasn't been confirmed before by individuals who've come to me and said, "You know, I knew you were going to say that. But I understand it better the way that you said it, so thank you." I was listening to this seminar by Bishop Xavier, the son of the late Rev. Ike, about prosperity and happiness. None of what he was saying was anything I hadn't heard or taught before, especially now that I'm studying classes on metaphysics. However, one thing that he said really caught my attention. That is, when talking about the Word of God being equal to the thought vibrations on the words that we speak, he said that we are to be "Conscious co-creators" of the world that we want to manifest.

Now, again, anyone who's known my teachings also knows that I've taught the same thing for a while. It came to me in the form of a somewhat erotic piece of poetry that illustrates the same concept. I know that this is the "Clean Version" blog, but keep in mind the words of the Apostle Paul that "To the pure, all things are pure..." as you read and judge my words.

Conscious Co-Creators Dropping Seed on the Earth Below

Together spirit beings we find

Within ourselves the creative principle of

The Father planted his seed in the realm of Earth

Our mother and we burst forth like Him

Being, knowing infinitely the wisdom that was

Birthed in and through The Omniscient One

Having been formed in his image we call forth

The world that is ours and we create

Consciousness in our own beings that

Takes shape in the reality of this plane

So I therefore think it not blasphemy to

Say that when you are inside me

From your being you ejaculate forth the very

Spark of divinity find in my being the

Divine seed of creativity and we conceive spirit babies

Bursting forth from the open womb once a tomb

For broken promises,and empty lies you brought forth

Life dropping your seed into my earth realm

Making real the promise that we made

We conscious co-creators come together never

In lust but in love we drop seed to the earth below

Watch our creation take shape and grow and we

Cultivate the world around us whatever we need

We say let it be and as the Divine One works in

Our creative beings, we bring forth from the earth

Life and it is good

Light and it is good

Love and it is well pleasing to the

Conscious Co-creators, the workings of divinity bursting forth

From within populating the earth below with

Ones like ourselves.

As the bishop continued to speak, all that he said rang true within me. He teaches, as his father taught, that the Soul is Christ within, and that Christ is the part of us that realizes that we are one with God. This is why all that belongs to God belongs to man--and that's regardless of religious belief or lack thereof. We all have a part of the Creator within, and therefore the right and responsibility to manifest the world that we want around us with words and thoughts. Oddly enough, though, I realize also that such things are sometimes easier taught than lived. I have the same tendencies as others to manifest negativity, and block the blessings that the God in me wishes to make happen around me. However, with the knowledge of being a co-creator, we can begin to take hold of those thoughts, and put them under submission to the Word of God. That is, the positive vibrations that create that which we wish to see happen around us.







No comments:

Post a Comment